BLOOM/BERG

Make a 100 page book based off an item. Shawn Hasto's health insurance card. In response, I created a 100 page flip book about the juxtaposition between life and death. Bloom captures the motion of life, a flower blooming and Berg captures the motion of disintegration, as an iceberg melts away. They say if you fill a pot with dirt, water, and seeds, it will grow. Bloom. They say you can only see 10 percent of icebergs because the other 90 percent exists underwater. Berg.
Student
Major
Course
Instructor
Year
Tags
Share